2019 Alpinestars GP Tech V2 suit features:
Aprilia Motorbike Leather Racing suit Leather Motorcycle Racer Suit
– LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
– Internal velcro fixings plus zipper in order to house airbag system vest.
– Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag but which also offers anatomical performance while when riding without system.
– Highly-durable, premium kangaroo and bovine leather multi-panel construction for maximum abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact and abrasion slide.
– Strategic perforations throughout suit for excellent levels of airflow and comfort.
Class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with:
– Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved internal elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia protectors.
– New, exclusively developed shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) protector is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple- density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The GP DFS protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent airflow.
– Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
– External (DFS) knee sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
– Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2 certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-AirTM system).
– Chest pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
– Garment comes supplied with anatomically profiled and removable CE Nucleon hip protection.
– Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramidic fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned on sleeve and knee.